Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Personalized Name Plate Jewelry - Blast from the past

Name jewelry was very popular when I was a teen (the early to mid 90's)...I had two nameplates to be exact. One of my BFF's had a totally tricked out nameplate. It had to be AT LEAST 3 inches tall with her name in diamonds and sapphire (her birthstone). If I remember correctly, it cost roughly $600...and she worked hard to get it. Had I known it was going to be such a popular trend now, 17 years later - I would have saved all my pieces!!

I've noticed the designs are still the same - but the bling has just gone to a whole 'nother level!

I particularly like this Diamond Name plate necklace


Look at the diamonds on this personalized design! And it can be all yours for a pawltry $1295 thru $1695 (depending on the length of your name) LOL

How about this one...the popular personalized two (2) finger ring worn by Audrina and Lauren from The Hills! These are actually a lot more affordable with prices ranging between $95.00 and $425.00



All pieces are available at PersonalizedBoutique.com

No comments: