Thursday, April 3, 2008

Trinkets and Things!

Accessories can (and will) make or break an outfit! It can take an otherwise "blah" ensemble, and turn it into something spectacular - or on the flipside, the wrong choice of accessories will make even the fiercest ensemble look like a nightmare on Elm St!

Tatiana, a friend of mine - recently celebrated the Grand Launching of her Accessories Boutique : www.PinkCherie.com !
I love everything about her site, from the fabulous design to the excellent prices! She divides her storefront into several collections: Baby Me - for the younger diva's, Inspire Roses, Love Letter, and Classic Virtue.


I patiently waited for her site to go live, I had already picked out several baubles that I decided were absolute MUST HAVES! Needless to say, I ordered ASAP. Here are my pieces:







I'm a fan of all thinks girly, feminine and pink. So of course - these trendy triple heart designs were just what I wanted!

Now the fun part will be pairing them up with something from the boutique! I'll probably wear the necklace with this piece:





I've got the accessories, the dresses, the shoes - now I just need the perfect event to attend!!! (lol)

Don't forget ladies - we're having a Spring Sale all month long at www.OhSoChicBoutique.com . Just use code: SpringFling for 15% off and complimentary shipping on all orders!



Shop online: www.OhSoChicBoutique.com
Myspace us!: Oh So Chic on Myspace

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a fresh approach, I love it. Spring is right around the corner and OhsoChic is going to a place to stop and get the spring necessities!