Monday, April 28, 2008

PCD Presents: Girlicious

File it under my "Guilty Pleasures", but I'll admit to being a semi-fan of the Pussycat Dolls reality tv series!

I was pulling for each of the selected members of the Girlicious group, they seemed to be the obvious choices from the start! The single "Like Me" is catchy, I find myself humming along and doing the dance moves in my head!! (I know I'm not the only one lol)

The make-overs are unfortunately sub par, I almost didn't realize who Nichole was in the video for Like Me. And there's something really weird about Natalie's hairline that irks me. Anyways, congrats to Girlicious!




We have several new arrivals this week and there is just TWO DAYS left in our Spring Event sale!

PARTY GIRL DRESS FRONT
Party Girl Dress:
Have fun with this ultra Mod black,grey and and gold halter dress. An eclectic pattern makes this halter dress visually stunning! The full length skirt drapes easily, with a gathered waist for a flattering fit. The bust offers a keyhole halter style. Be lovely where ever you go with the halter dress of the season!
Party Girl Dress at Oh So Chic


GARDEN PARTY DRESS
Garden Party Dress at Oh So Chic


WHITE DIAMONDS DRESS1

From the yacht party to the all white cocktail party, wearing White Diamonds, all eyes are sure to be on you! This fully lined split sleeve number features an attached belted jewel adorned waistline, that clasps in the back, cinching the waist perfectly! With a zippered back, this dress runs true to size.
White Diamonds Dress at Oh So Chic

2 comments:

LAVA said...

I wish Charlye had stayed instead of Christina. I was very surprised by the finale.

Azure Accessories said...

Just "dropping" by...stunning dresses!