Friday, June 20, 2008

Her Chic Style: Victoria Beckham




Wife to David, mother to Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz, Posh Spice aka Victoria Beckham is the feature of this weeks "Her Chic Style"; where we play dress up with the stars!



Personally, I *heart* Victoria Beckham. I couldn't stand her as part of the Spice Girls. Well - I hated the Spice Girls period, but thats besides the point! Anyways - so Mrs. Beckham has totally grown on me over the last few years. I probably wouldn't wear half the things she does - partly because my body isn't built for it, but also because Im just not that brave! On any given day she leaves the house paparazzi ready and all dolled up! Sometimes she fails miserably with her creations, other times she gets 5 gold stars! But you've gotta give her credit for staying true to herself and going that extra 1/2 inch! (lol)






So I asked myself: What would Victoria wear? . Her style is absolutely glam, posh & chic. She loves to show off her legs and isn't afraid to play up her cleavage. I'm going to dress Mrs Beckham in this Shanton Babydoll dress (available in fuschia). It's girly, feminine and innocent while giving just a hint of cleave, and shows off the legs. I imagine she'd pair it with some mary jane style heels, and one of her girly hair adornments that she wears.



Affordable babydoll dress available at Oh So Chic Boutique for $46

1 comment:

ROSA E OLIVIER said...

Piú giú, in fondo alla Tuscolana...!?...passavo per un saluto!