Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jada Pinkett-Smith: Then & Now






Shop Oh So Chic online: Shop affordable summer dresses online




I caught an old episode of A Different World earlier today and thought about Jada Pinkett Smith. Wow would of ever thought that the Fresh Prince of Bel Air would hook up Lena James from Hillman!? (lol) I don't know if Jada had done any major work prior to A Different World, but I know this much - I REALLY thought her portrayal of the Lena character was who she really was. So I was pleasently shocked to find that she was so well put together!! LOL


I love she and Will as a couple. A Hollywood marriage lasting almost 11yrs? I don't know how they've managed to defy the norm but I'd like to know their secret! I imagine Jada to be very down to earth, humble, fun to be around, and an awesome mother! Or like the big sister you've always wanted, or the best friend in your head! (lol)


No comments: