Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What's she wearing?: Summer White Wrap-Dress

Summer is my favorite of the four seasons (with Fall coming in a close second). The warm weather, bright colors, and of course - SUMMER DRESSES! It's ironic because 15years ago, you wouldn't catch me in a dress. I was pretty self-concious as a child. I was 5'4 and weighed in at 100lbs soaking weight. I suppose for some that may sound ideal, but that height & weight translated to a lanky rail thin teenager with these super long legs and huge boobs! Ironically enough, I was also a varsity cheerleader at that time! So as self concious as I may have been, that didn't stop me from donning my micro-mini cheerleading skirt!

Now fast forward 15 years and I own more dresses, skirts, and shorts than I do slacks or jeans. It took a combination of getting over it and 45lbs to make it happen though!

I woke up this morning and decided that I wanted to celebrate the start of the season by wearing this cute summer white wrap-dress! With a light blue cardigan and peep toe pumps, it's perfect for work! I purchased the nicest Blue Topaz jewerly set from Lady Lynns Boutique several weeks ago, so the earrings, bracelet and ring topped off my outfit perfectly!

Happy Hump Day!

Affordable Summer White Wrap Dress available for $44 @ www.OhSoChicBoutique.com

No comments: